MD Wendell Wealth Partners is a Registered Investment Advisor.
For more than two decades Mark Wendell has used his expertise in helping individuals and families reach and exceed their financial
planning goals. By utilizing a collaborative team approach, that is using professionals in other disciplines, he has drawn the attention of those with substantial assets and worked closely with them to draft, launch and maintain a plan.
“As a licensed financial advisor” he explains, “my commitment is to spend the necessary time to fully understand your financial concerns and work in partnership with you to develop a customized plan. As our relationship grows over time, I am confident that I will be able to assist you as your circumstances change and advise you on appropriate adjustments to your long term strategies.”
Licenses and Affiliations
- Firm – Registered Investment Advisor
- Registered Financial Consultant RFC®
- Registered Fiduciary RFTM
- Formerly held Series 7 – General Securities Representative
- Series 63 – Uniform State Law
- Series 65 – Investment Advisor Representative
- College for Financial Planning - Graduate
- CFP Certification Professional Education Program
- Formerly held Commercial Pilot Aviation Certificate